A Complete Online Course in Fundraising—Taught by the Master
This Course Includes...
Six Weeks of Instruction
This course consists of approximately 20.5 hours of instruction over a six-week period. Once you enroll, you'll have instant access the the first week's online guided lessons. At the end of each lesson, you will will take a quiz to be sure that you have been following the instruction well. (You'll be able to retail any quiz that you fail.)
More copy here....
Thomas Edison famously said that “genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” This online CharityUniversity course shows that you have the inspiration to master the art and science of fundraising. Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE, the course creator, helps you with the perspiration part by showing you how to dramatically increase your fundraising results by employing tried-and-true methods used by the most successful nonprofits and institutions. Learn how to develop an integrated fundraising program that allows you to leverage your human and financial resources to create a strong organization.
This is a is a complete course in nonprofit fundraising. It will:
- Teach you to develop a sustainable fundraising program that will grow with your organization and allow you to fulfill your mission.
- Help you understand the world of philanthropy, development, and fundraising (and to know the differences between each).
- Enable you to bring together your board, non-development staff, development staff, and volunteers to create a powerful development team.
- Show you how to evaluate your success and plan for growth in your development program.
- Help you understand the value of planning in development.
- Explain all the tools and methods available to you as a fundraiser and chose the ones that make the most sense for your organization.
- Provide tools for raising awareness of your organization in the community and building relationships that will help you succeed in your fundraising efforts.
- Show you how to develop a compelling case for support.
Course Book Included
For a limited time, we are including the course book, Fundraising for the GENIUS, by Linda Lysakowski, ACFRE—for no additional charge.